- 7+ years experience preferably within ATI or equivalent sector or marketProven successful experience in business development for a minimum order of m$10Large Sales/sales support experience
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Experience in building client relationship at Senior Management level
- Experience in dealing assessing analyzing and consolidating data for market trackingExperience in facilitating and participating market and sector development plans.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Very good understanding of Airport and Airline business
- Able to proactively solicit advice and expert opinion from other SITA industry experts regarding business issues and challenges in ATI
- Familiar with the differences in business models of client's competitors
- Knowledgeable of emerging business trends in ATI
- Good understanding of Client's business and how offerings complement each other to create a winning value proposition to address client needs
- Strong knowledge and experience with most of the products/services offerings in each BU
- Good knowledge of Account Plan methodology
- Sales processes and Opportunity Management
- Good understanding of major components of financial management
- Good understanding of legal implications and of the structure of contract with Client
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities
- Comfortable with networking and cold calling to find new prospects
- Priorities on prospecting to expand customer base for new opportunities
- Continually looks to meet new people as a way to expand contact base.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Academic Qualification or equivalent business experience.