Business Development / Sales - Connected Health
1304 Business Development/Sales
Our client is an ecosystem of connected devices and services that enhance care coordination. A leader in transforming connected health, they provide a single platform where users can manage the data collected from their connected health devices and access additional services to further manage their health.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to sell their therapy products segment across all audiences, including physical therapist and occupational therapists, rehab centers, athletic trainers, personal trainers and athletes.
The company is looking for someone who has experience selling innovative products and can develop a sales strategy.
- Set up the sales strategy for the target audience
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, analyze the best possible approach to reach these audiences
- Develop a creative Business Development approach to profitably grow the business
- Create and set-up the appropriate KPI?s to follow the business development activity and track the customers? satisfaction for the accounts managed.
Skills and experience:
- 5years of business development/ salesexperience
- B2C or B2P experience? Ideally experience selling to athletes though coaches and trainers or to physical therapists or rehab centers
- Small company experience
- Experience with innovative products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated and autonomous
- Able to travel30%
- Fluency in English