Business Development Representative
Our client is a Fortune 1 organization and a leader in their industry. Offering an array of networked technologies and solutions for businesses and organizations worldwide, this company provides specialized building technologies including life safety, fire protection and property protection systems.
The New Business Development Rep will be responsible for targeting and selling solutions to markets including commercial, education, healthcare, and manufacturing.
New Business Development Rep | Linthicum, MD & Dulles, VA
• Work with potential clients to determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet their objectives
• Generate new business by establishing contact with prospects and qualifying potential customers.
• Target, prospect and close new business within various markets
• Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
• Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with prospects and customers
• Consult with customers, create proposals, handle negotiations, close business
• Manage full sales cycle from start to finish
• Work withmarketing, management, engineers, and otherinternal groups to create most effective sales strategies
• A minimum of 3years of B2B salesexperience, ‘hunter’ (with closing experience)
• Must demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills.
• Must possess effective sales techniques, solid presentation skills and negotiation skills
• Must be highly motivated and success driven with strong organizational skills.
• Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed.
• Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player.
Excellent compensation and benefits program, including: a competitive base salary, uncapped and accelerated commission plan, comprehensive vehicle package (company car, gas card, insurance, maintenance), matching 401(k), educational assistance & much more