As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- The purpose of this position is to extend SAP’s market coverage in each segment for Software License and Services by generating new pipeline through:
- executing Targeted Outbound Campaigns via phone, chat and email and
- accelerating pipeline and increasing conversion by executing programmatic recycled (discontinued / disqualified leads) and reconstituted nurturing (aged pipeline)
- For targeted outbound campaigns, leads will be qualified according to the BANTS methodology, and handed over to Inside Sales using standard global process.
- Various aging leads and opportunities will be assigned to the DNA for nurturing with return back to the Inside Sales Executive for Closure.
- The Demand Nurturing Agent supports several Inside Sales executives and will be co-located in the eCenter. They will be active participants in territory and account planning to support the team and will be the future candidate pool for transition into ISE roles.
Campaign Execution & Lead Management
- Assist in planning call and e-mail activities to generate Leads using the most efficient means, in collaboration with the Field Marketing, Solution Specialists, Inside Sales Management
- Align with Inside Sales colleagues for most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market
- Generate and Qualify leads through proper means (cold calling, phone campaigns, email actions, etc.) as agreed with management
- Pass qualified leads to Inside Sales resource for sales stage execution
- Regularly review lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns using standard procedures and reports
Opportunity and Lead Nurturing
- Support follow up on aging/stagnant leads and help to identify opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycles
- Plan call and e-mail activities in close alignment with Inside Sales / Field Sales for most efficient opportunity acceleration
- Drive ongoing nurturing of opportunities expected to enter active sales cycles in 6-12 months out as agreed with management
- The DNA will have the same KPIs as the ISE, based on Pipeline & Revenue
Data entry in the IC Web Client/ CRM system
- Document all the campaign execution and lead/opportunity management activities using the adequate systems correctly, work together with manager/expert as necessary
Training & Enablement
- Participate in activities to enhance demand generation and product/solution skills
- Be active part of either classroom, e-learning, virtual classroom or mentor-lead activities
- Complete and qualify on all Level 1 enablement activities within 3 months and Level 2 activities in 12 months.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Demand Generation or Inside Sales environment
- Preferabley TeleMarketing experience, specifically high volume phone-centric work
- High volume activity working environments, involving phone and a CRM / contact management system
- Business level English: yesBachelor or equivalent business experience: yes
- Master equivalent: no
- MBA / Ph.D: no
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Requisition ID: 161191