Business Development Representative - Industrial Sales
Less than 5 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
We will to talk to all candidates who meet 100% of these minimum requirements:
- Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $200,000 - $500,000
- Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offerings
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideal candidates selling into small/mid-sized machine shops, Office Products sales (Office Max/Office Depot), Uniform industry sales (doing programmatic accounts), Waste Management, Iron Mountain, Coca-Cola (Vending), Service industry will be considered (Enterprise Rent-A-Car)
- Pharma & Financialsales are not a fit for this role
- Travel: Up to 60%
- US Citizens and Green Card holders only
- Completed Challenger method training
- C-suite presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The Business Development Representative works to improve market position and achieve financial growth in medium manufacturing and non-manufacturingcustomers ($200,000 - $500,000).
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
- Aligns with company’s long-term strategic goals
- Builds key customer relationships
- Identifies business opportunities,
- Negotiates and closes business deals
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- The Business Development Representative will collaborate with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
To achieve this, they need to contract new solutions to medium manufacturing and non-manufacturingcustomers in their early stages of the client’s life-cycle. BDR’s sell company’s solutions to Directors and Officers of our clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and provides conclusive reasons why it’s necessary to take action with company’s solutions.
CULTURE AND PERKS:
- Charlotte: Raleigh, NC
- Toledo, OH
- Nashville, TN
- Greensboro West/ Winston Salem, NC
Compensation: Base 57,500k Base, Commission 57,500 (total potential $115,000)
Additional Commissions based on meeting goals.