$80K — $100K *
The Business Development Representative will provide key sales support and lead development for IFS. The candidate must be knowledgeable in IFS Applications as they relate to targeted prospects and customer needs. The Specialist must be able to exhibit the knowledge and confidence needed to establish IFS as a potential prospect or current customer’s primary Business Solution Supplier.
• Lead development of all new prospects within assigned territory for field service management (FSM).
• Establish and maintain contact (mainly phone contact) with early-stage prospects until the prospect is handed over to the Territory Manager.
• Work through ‘Gatekeepers’ gaining access to the relevant person/s in the prospective organization
• First responder to all new prospect leads generated by Marketing for FSM.
• Develop and enhance relationship with prospects throughout the lead development process.
• High level of communication, mostly via outbound calling, to engage prospects in order to further qualify as a valid sales opportunity.
• Conversion of FSM prospect leads to pipeline.
• Keep accurate electronic records of calls and contacts and update prospect status within contact management application.
• Ability to ask open-ended questions to uncover needs, learn more about the prospect, and better qualify.
• Maintain relationship with target group of accounts.
• Regular contact with each FSM sales rep to review target accounts and make necessary adjustments
• Ability to execute on micro campaigns within assigned territory in order to drive additional demand.
• Communicate internally the status of all pending leads and warm leads.
• Lead development reporting as necessary.
• 5+ years of proven software telemarketing, inside sales, or software sales experience
• Able to quickly gain and demonstrate a high level of understanding of IFS and IFS Application benefits
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific emphasis on telephone skills.
• Experience with contact management applications, Excel, and Word.
• Very limited travel is anticipated.
Valid through: 10/28/2021
$80K — $120K + $150K bonus + no cap on commissions *
2 days ago