Addepar is looking for high-energy, driven Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to join our Business Development team. Working very closely with Sales, BDRs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories. This is an exciting opportunity to generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound business acumen and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter.
This role has clearly defined learning andcareer development paths, helping you develop into Business Development manager or quota carryingSalesroles.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Addepar’s growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and account attack plans within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. strategic calling, sending emails, adding contacts, etc)
- Conduct high level discovery conversations and meetings with prospect accounts
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- 4+ years of experience in client facing role(s) with proven track record of success in financial services or corporate sales (software sales a plus)
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Strong CRM experience a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree