Social business, big data, cloud and mobility are disrupting how customers and companies do business. They impact how enterprises and organizations make decisions, operate efficiently, interact with customers, rollout new products, conduct promotions and more. These business changes give rise to new opportunities and challenges that call for digital transformation. The challenge is how do organizations implement successful digital transformation that not only takes cost out of the equation but also stays ahead of customers' ever changing needs, channel choices, information preferences, social habits and use of technology? In the midst of this turbulence, customers are asking OUR CLIENT for help to leverage these technologies. They want a partner they can trust to deliver reliable, replicable software-based solutions. This presents a unique opportunity for OUR CLIENT at this precise point in time
OUR CLIENT Digital Software & Solutions Group is looking for a Regional Sales Manager with an extensive enterprise software background to help extend our value through OUR CLIENT software and solutions across retail, telecom and banking / financial services as they rapidly move to implement successful digital transformation strategies. OUR CLIENT DS&S Group's portfolio includes Customer Intelligence & Insights, Digital Commerce and Intelligent Urban Exchange.
• Pursue and Close Digital Software business across OUR CLIENT current and net new clients while representing the Digital Software & Solutions Group.
• Build existing relationships and identify new networking opportunities in Digital Transformation that will contribute to the group's revenue targets
• Meet and exceed booking and quota targets and grow the geo revenue base
• Responsible for annual business planning for the assigned territory and present a plan to over-achieve targets
• Responsible for nurturing and qualifying pipeline in the assigned territory
• Responsible for maintaining atleast a 3:1 Pipeline to quota ratio
• Responsible for providing accurate forecasting to management
• Team player and be able to seamlessly work with the larger organization to drive business with customers
• Be a strategic partner to OUR CLIENT customers and contribute to make them reference able
• Minimum of 15years of relevant experience in direct software sales representing disrupting technologies and services across Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and/or Social business.
• Excellent networking skills to uncover resources that benefit your team; an established network of peers in enterprise software sales industry would be an advantage
• Public speaking ability to evangelize the vision and value of OUR CLIENT software and solutions team.
• Comprehensive industry knowledge specifically around competitive products, offerings and various pricing models.
• A passion for Big Data, Cloud, Mobility and Social media solutions and ability to articulate the business value digital transformation to the market
• Experience in a cross-industry setting and an ability to navigate the ambiguities of a high-growth region within a large organization
• Capacity to thrive in a heavily collaborative team environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required, but a master's degree is preferred