- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in sales, marketing, business development or relevant program management experience.
- 3 years of people management experience.
- Experience in cloud technology, including solution selling.
About the job
- Experience with contractor management or vendor management programs.
- Experience working in organizations focused on SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS.
- Experience with sales coaching and influencing resources to deliver against plan goals.
- Experience analyzing data sets for patterns, developing insights and recommendations, and execution on action plans.
- Familiarity with CRM softwares, dashboards, and reporting.
As a Program Manager for Google Cloud's Global Public Sector, you'll work with business executives and leaders on critical business projects. You'll own strategic initiatives that include assessing market opportunities, developing Go-to-Market strategies and drive the associated business planning processes. You will work directly with business executives and key leaders to manage the annual and quarterly planning processes as well as other strategic initiatives. Planning responsibilities include the development of the business plan, operating model, resource allocation, market segmentation, vertical prioritization and compensation design.
In this role, you will work with sales leadership on pipeline management and demand generation. You will assist field sales representatives with navigating Google Cloud best practices for forecasting and progressing agreements through the pipeline.
You'll be responsible for driving the pipeline growth of Global Public Sector. Your responsibility will be team performance management, alignment with regional sales leadership, and interfacing with marketing and field/vendor sales teams. You will use your analytical rigor, strategic insights, and innovative thought processes to deliver programs to generate demand new business pipeline for your respective regions.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems. Responsibilities
- Identify business pipeline gaps within Global Public Sector, develop structured hypotheses and lead pipeline generation programs that will contribute to the region's long-term business generation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand Google Cloud's Go-to-Market strategy and provide sales teams with key insights around outbound acquisition plans.
- Establish strong cadence with stakeholders to track lead volume and performance, influence top-of-funnel demand, and drive common goals on leads, account acquisition, and conversion.
- Drive consistent performance from resources through ongoing training, coaching, and performance management, ensuring attainment of quality and quantity targets.
- Manage campaign collaboration and execution between vendor teams and stakeholders (BDR, Field Sales, and Marketing). Build campaign training plans with Vendor Sales Management to accelerate knowledge of Global Public Sector solutions.