New York, NY
Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 251 days ago
Job Title: Business Development Professional
Location: New York, NY
Seeking an experienced sales professional to establish and lead business development efforts. As a financialtechnology company, Company's clients manage portfolios of Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Private Loans, Direct Investments, and other Asset Classes. Compnay is independently capitalized and generating revenue.
- Create and implement business development processes to drive growth and ensure successful long?term customer partnerships.
- Establish brand and marketing presence that facilitates new business.
- Build and manage a sales team.
- Construct and maintain actionable pipeline of qualified/vetted prospective clients.
- Implement CRM solution.
- Produce internally accepted business development milestones and success metrics.
- Provide transparency about the client acquisition process via regularly distributed reports.
- Develop clear understanding of customer problems and how company is addressing those challenges.
This is a ground floor opportunity to impact the trajectory of a business. Our company is a great fit for individuals with the following:
- Execution?driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done accurately in a timely fashion.
- Positive relationship with change; showing an ability to adapt while staying focused on larger goals.
- Outstanding communication skills and a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- A mind for process, execution, and making continual improvements.
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others' success.eferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Minimum five years business development experience.
- Financial services and/or financialtechnologysales knowledge preferred.
- Proven hands?on experience designing and implementing sales processes.
- Familiarity with alternative investments (Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Private Loans, Direct Investments, etc.) is preferred.
Developed and incubated by a leading non?discretionary alternative investment platform, company utilizes technology to intelligently track investments for complex portfolios of alternative funds, illiquid investments, and liquid securities.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1925".