Who We Are?
At Corvias, we’re experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our mission is to be personally committed to solving our partners’ most difficult, systematic challenges by re-imagining what is possible and realizing more resilient communities together. We believe a culture of caring, purposeful, diverse and courageous humans who want to make a difference for our partners will help us achieve that mission.
How You’ll Contribute to the Team
The Partnership Solutions Professional engages in business development activities with a primary emphasis upon strengthening stakeholder relationships, working with clients to tailor a solution that addresses priorities of need, and proactively advancing the effort towards propose. Superior time management, high competency with listening to clients and creating potential solutions across a broad spectrum, and analysis of the opportunity cost is at the forefront of this role.
- Execute multiple complex pursuits simultaneously and meet annual sales goals while delivering robust year over year growth.
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of the needs, capabilities, and market conditions impacting prospective clients; utilize that information to develop strategic solutions that match the Corvias value propositions and partnership model.
- Effectively communicate the Corvias value propositions and project visions to all relevant stakeholders while serving as a client-facing member of the team during the procurement, design, and construction phases.
- Develop impactful stakeholder relationships; educate and work with stakeholders to impact organizational buying process and decision-making while effectively managing dissenters and fostering multiple champions within target organizations.
- Execute operational aspects of pursuit phase, specifically including: completing opportunity assessments such as feasibility students, market studies, and concept testing; leading formal go/no go; acting as business lead in the proposal response; and other internal procedural requirements.
- Identify and evaluate project consultants and contractors, ensuring clear communication of all project specifications; Negotiate agreements that deliver maximum value, minimal total cost, reduce risk, and control scope changes.
- Understand financial proforma and its inherent assumptions to supportfinancial efforts across projects by preparing and monitoring property development budgets.
- Partner with financial colleagues on pro forma creation by providing sound guidance on project assumptions, projections, and anticipated costs
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues to ensure all proforma operating assumptions are clearly defined and there is full and open collaboration throughout the development lifecycle.
- Monitor the overall sales landscape with an eye towards risk, opportunity cost, and cause-and-effect; continuously assess whether the prospective partnership remains a probabilistic opportunity.
- Solicit and assess stakeholder feedback to identify what motivates buying decisions and utilize information to adjust approach to drive better outcomes faster.
- Model the highest standards of business professionalism.
- Other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Requirements Include:
- 10+ years professional sales experience; require significant experience leading stakeholders/large organizations through multifaceted transactions with a lengthy sales cycle; strongly prefer experience across different sectors or markets.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate large and bureaucratic entities and influence key decision makers, including proven success challenging stakeholders to embrace change.
- Proven track record in problem identification, diagnosis and designing creative solution-oriented and financially sound approaches to business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into impactful statements for a variety of audiences and levels of sophistication.
- Demonstrated ability to deploy effective negotiation techniques with an emphasis upon obtaining mutually beneficial outcomes and achieving results.
- Business sophistication necessary to remain attune to customer buying signals and identify what is driving or hindering progress towards close.
- Demonstrated ability to balance a robust and geographically disparate sales pipeline, specifically including meeting deadlines amidst changing priorities and unexpected interruptions.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of wording processing, spreadsheet, and database applications; salesforce/CRM system experiencepreferred
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel frequently to interface directly with prospective clients.