JENSEN HUGHES has an exciting and challenging job opportunity to lead Business Development efforts for our Science & Technology Area. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced growth and performance oriented global consulting environment. The position can be based anywhere near a major metropolitan area where JENSEN HUGHES has a physical office.
1. Drive Orders/Bookings Growth in assigned Industries (Metric: Orders Growth). The approach will be through front line business development and support of PM staff within the seller-doer operational team. Maintain a critical balance of drive & change management with client service orientation with the operational team. Strategic areas of focus to achieve success are:
1. New large complex projects
2. Strategic Account growth through Miller Heiman methodology
3. Cross Selling throughout the portfolio
2. Measure and achieve high levels of Client Satisfaction (Metric: NPS)
• Collaborate with Sales Operations to obtain/analyze B&P, Win Rates to get drive more efficiency in the areas of responsibilities.
• Partner with Marketing team to drive Win Planning and Large Capture Process.
• Drive Industry regulation/influence and actively participate in key Industry bodies/associations.
• Develop pricing strategies and rate sheets across all service lines/regions. Refresh on an annual basis.
• Facilitate Strategic Initiative process, goals and objectives within the organization that drives initiatives for the areas of focus.
• Aid in the pipeline development of M&A targets in the areas of focus
Manage a team as follows:
• Business Development professionals aligned by vertical markets
• Strategic Account Client Sponsors (hard and/or dotted line depending on level of engagement). Support Executive Sponsorship responsibilities on Strategic Accounts.
• Marketing and Proposal Manager (dotted line).
Key Metrics and Performance Indicators:
• Orders and Pipeline growth
• SAM growth
• Cross Selling %
• Net Promoter Score
Requirements: Ideal candidate requirements:
• Demonstrated track record of achieving and quantifying his/her personal and/or team successes.
• BS Degree or higher
• 10+ years related experience in the Science/Technology and Mission Critical Markets
• Important Leadership Attributes for this position include:
• Strategic Thinking
• Client Focus (internal and external)
• Entrepreneurial Risk Taking