The Business Development Partner is a new member acquisition and group build specialist partnering with Vistage’s independent contractor channel (Chairs) to support the start/launch of the Chairs new CEO/Executive private advisory groups. They engage with Chairs in developing a build strategy, member identification, selection and onboarding and providing Vistage experience meetings.
This individual is a sophisticated, consultative sales professional who will role model and share best practices, tools, technology and other resources with our Chairs to attract and retain the very best members, contributing to and enhancing the overall Vistage community experience.
The BD Partner will travel to support their Chairs in-market with prospecting, member selection, skill development workshops and experience meetings.
They are responsible for meeting associated sales goals to ensure annual growth and revenue targets are achieved, the role involves partnering with multiple levels within the Vistage organization and Chairs to develop strategies to successfully grow the business. This position reports to the Director of New Groups.
This is a salary plus commission position with commission paid for the start/launch of new Vistage peer groups.
• Develop and implement coaching strategies to inspire and support Independent Contractors in building a professional services practice.
• Member acquisition; funnel management, prospecting, identifying, qualifying and closing member candidates.
• Support Chairs via coaching, problem-solving, education and other forms of personal development.
• Implement event/meeting strategy to provide a genuine Vistage group experience and supporting content for high-touch, high-value executive meetings.
• Work collaboratively with other team members and departments to coordinate member acquisition efforts and ensure Chair launch success.
• Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to manage prospects, sales funnel and event reporting.
• Meet or exceed pre-determined new group launch goals.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years conceptual or consultative selling to the C-suite
• Previous coaching and development of C-Level executives background preferred
• Sophisticated business acumen and emotional intelligence
• Excellent presentation skills to a C-level audience
• Ability to create trust and build long-lasting, productive business relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Strong work ethic with evidence of a meeting or exceeding stated goals. Not only meets standards but creates their own standards of high performance.
• Proven creative problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of CRM systems; Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
• Preferred experience with independent contractor, subscription and franchise business models or independent contractors or outside distributors.
• Strong PC skills required, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Resides or is willing to reside near a major airport.
Requisition ID : 1135