$100K — $150K *
• Identify and research all opportunities that meet Triumph Mechanical Solutions Industrial RMVA capabilities.
• Generate new sales leads through prospecting and cold calling; developing sales proposals; and presenting formal proposals to potential new customers or existing customers
• Generates a sales pipeline using core sales processes to drive revenue in line with quota
• Ensures that accurate forecasting, pipeline management and other sales process/infrastructures are established
• Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions
• Communicates proposals to close new and existing renewal offers; accountable for ensuring that appropriate management team members are consulted throughout the sales process by preparing and presenting economic evaluations for bid and proposal reviews; and prepares contract documents for management sign off
• Builds and updates account plans for key growth customers; conducts account reviews with customers in accordance with sales process; ensures customer is meeting contract requirements; ensures customer volume forecast is current
• Consults with potential customers (including distributors) to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs
• Increase sales volume through direct sales efforts, such as calling on key clients, preparing quotes and proposals and following up with customers.
• Make and give presentations with the BD Manager to prospective clients and internal executives.
• Coordinate with BD Manager to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
• Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
• Analyze data for the functional group and provide support where needed.
• Remain current on market trends, competitive activity and product development.
• Attend trade shows and related conventions as needed to promote company products and services; analyze market trends on customer and competitor data.
• Work within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool.
• Supporting as required all Business Development efforts within the organization.
• Ad hoc assignments as required to support the Business Development functional team.
Our Company offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Sales Plan, Potential Monthly Car Allowance, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; Engineering or Business Administration preferred.
• Minimum of 7 years of industrial or services business development or technical sales experience with Oil and Gas customers; Upstream and Mid-Stream Oil & Gas and/or metals/mining experience preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in creating estimates and working through negotiations
Valid through: 1/25/2022