Solicit, examine, evaluate, and develop referral business partner relationships for equipment leasing and finance.
- Responsible for identifying and soliciting manufacturers, dealers and distributors for their referral equipment financing business.
- Originate small ticket equipment leasing programs independently in the Healthcare and/or the Commercial markets.
- Travel to industry related conferences and trade shows to develop business referral opportunities.
- The ability to uncover customer needs, develop equipment leasing programs for the vendor and implement the programs.
Ability to utilize and understand Microsoft Office and its suite of tools. Working knowledge and use of Contact Management Programs (i.e. ACT, Goldmine,). Use of T-Value.
- Four year college degree and minimum three years related Equipment Leasing Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individual must have working knowledge of Equipment Leasing standard operating procedures for the areas of application processing, underwriting and portfolio servicing.
- Strong new business development skills, experience with vendor program development, and 3+ years of equipment leasing and finance experience.
Job Location Chester Springs, Pennsylvania, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular