This position proactively promotes collaboration between Insight and partner sales teams working with Insight sales segments to identify and target accounts that are mutually profitable. This position is responsible for engaging with vendor partners to enhance and strengthen the partner relationships by facilitating partnering activities that will result in positive sales growth within assign sales divisions throughout Insight.
What you’ll do at Insight
- Coordinate sales efforts between Insight sales and Solution Area Teams. Increase, Create and promote partner programs and products.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible travel schedule and attend meetings/client visits as assigned.
- Maintain a direct line of communication with the inside sales management to maintain a consistent work effort in proactive collaboration with the sales teams & Solution areas.
- Prepare reports and communicate monthly summary of wins, losses, sales inhibitors, and net-new opportunities.
- Follow up on partner-provided lead lists with a feedback mechanism to determine success of campaigns. Track, measure and report on success of call campaigns.
- Respond to requests, inquiries and/or complaints from both internal and external customers/clients effectively.
- Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as directed.
- Effectively communicate to all levels of an organization Insight’s complete value proposition.
- Conduct proactive, outbound communication to key partners.
- Exhibit Insight knowledge by selling company as a solution to business needs.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions to solve client’s business needs.
- Develop field relationships with strategic vendor partners; and maintain a specific number of appointments as outlined.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends and technology initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have direct relationships with the Designated leaders (Software and Solution areas) to ensure that there are plays that will enhance the insides business.
- Synched up relations with the Partners that are key to each of the Solution areas.
- Developing relationships with complementary partners for Verticals, solutions areas and existing business including Insight services for the Solutions areas and being the first line of review for Solution area engagement.
- Able to Create programs and promote them with in the PM, Sales and Leadership communities.
- At time host web trainings and lead meetings.
- Owning Customer list, Demand Gen and working with PM/Partner marketing.
- Participation in all RFPs tied to Supply Chain Optimization.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of five years of related channel IT experience in a dynamic sales environment managing accounts of significant size.
- Must have Tier 1 vendor experience and knowledge.
- Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Knowledge of the healthcare technology industry a must.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills needed.
- Must be able to build relationships and quickly develop trust within all levels of an organization.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Must be self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong ability to gain knowledge of IT products and services required.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
- Skill in planning, organizing, and managing time across multiple tasks needed.
- Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.
- Must be able to travel within assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned.