We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for our Houston office to develop relationships with litigation law firms, insurance adjusters and other companies than can utilize our forensic engineering services. Responsibilities will be to expand network of contacts within the Insurance, Legal, Construction and Property Development communities, fostering business opportunities with existing and new clients and pursuing new business opportunities in the insurance, legal, and construction areas. Services and maintains accounts with existing clients and increases the firm’s presence in the local, state, and national markets. Works to resolve client concerns and complaints. Generally does not supervise others. Works under general supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks. This is a Business Development position.
- Responsible for the development and execution of competitive sales and marketing strategies designed to secure maximum market potential and client satisfaction.
- Markets the company’s services to prospective clients (i.e. insurance companies, law firms, and other corporate clients) in order to secure new accounts and repeat business.
- Reinforces relationships with current clients through regular contact and promoting services for future business.
- Makes 16-20 on-site new client calls per week to penetrate the market and increase market share.
- Maintains and updates client contact database(s) and individual sales call reports.
- Receives incoming assignments from clients and assigns a qualified engineer to oversee the assignment.
- Maintains good relationships among company operations personnel and serves as liaison between them and the client.
- Assists in handling and resolving client concerns and complaints.
- Coordinates continuing education seminars with insurance carriers, law firms, and associations.
- Participates in key marketing strategies, such as industry events, trade shows, and email blitzes.
- Attends professional and social client functions and conventions as needed to promote the company and its services. This will require occasional work after business hours.
- BS in Marketing and an MBA would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional-level experience in marketing, sales, or service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.