About the team
The Zillow Business Development team works to create new value for Zillow Group through identifying and executing critical product, commercial, data, and marketing deals. We align closely with ZG business units to understand their goals, and deliver key strategic partnerships, with favorable terms, to help achieve them.
About the role
Join a fun, high performance team! Zillow is seeking an exceptional business development professional to drive specific business development channels to support Zillow’s ongoing growth. You will collaborate closely with external partners and internal stakeholders to execute partnerships and optimize current deals across Zillow’s business units. We are looking for a high performing BD generalist who is adept at hunting and closing prospects, analyzing opportunities, and negotiating complex agreements.
- Prospect, close, and manage business development partnerships that drive key business results for Zillow
- Work closely with business units to grasp their goals and provide insight into how partnerships can help achieve those goals
- Support Zillow product teams in data licensing or other deals that improve the Zillow consumer and B2B customer experience
- Make recommendations for optimizing existing deals and for streamlining the deal process
- Start quickly with minimal oversight required
- Move fast, think big.
Who you are
- 4-8 years’ relevant experience in business development, preferably at a consumer internet company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for building external partnerships and growing businesses
- Strong analytic skills with a focus on using data in decision-making
- Extraordinary detail orientation, project management, and follow-through
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done
- Track record of excellence and delivering results
- Ability to operate in fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative, intellectually curious, problem solver who enjoys working with partners
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. MBApreferred
- Experience in real estate a plus, but not required