Business Development Managers lead and grow a territory selling in a business-to-business environment spanning several key industries. They sell products, services, and solutions that every business can use. The Company provides extensive training and the strength and support that only a strong national company can provide. Our Business Development Managers are dynamic market leaders from coast to coast.
- Attain new business goals by identifying and developing strategic opportunities and selling technology-centric solutions to upper mid-market companies.
- Develop and grow assigned territory while achieving all targeted revenue goals through a combination of self-owned and shared account interaction and development.
- Prospect to find and cultivate the proper customer target base.
- Develop action plans to convert qualified prospects to active customers.
- Represent Curtis 1000 in a manner that addresses the customers’ technology needs by aligning our products/services in the form of a customer value-based “bundled solution.”
- Deliver effective presentations and demos at the executive level to gain customer engagement.
- Prepare effective sales strategies that reflect the needs assessment for key opportunities.
- Develop appropriate service, product, and technology solutions for targeted accounts.
- Lead implementation of KeyAccounts, including:
- Leading the development and execution of contracts
- Evaluating and modifying customer and company workflows
- Developing and communicating production and distribution strategies
- Working with clients to address non-compliance issues
- Minimum education requirement for this position is a high school degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing a key account territory from a zero base with a demonstrated track record of revenue plan performance.
- Demonstrated ability to sale program solutions that include non-product benefits.
- Demonstrated closing skills: Must have a proven track record of closing significant new business directly and consistently.
- Communication skills: Strong comfort level on the phone, excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to include networking, cold calling, group/individual presentations and contract negotiation.
- Ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and comfortably present complex information to executive level audiences.
- Ability to travel.
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to deliver innovative technology based solutions