$150K — $200K *
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Workday, Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Workday Services Partner.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
(MUST HAVE WORKDAY EXPERIENCE)
This individual will be a Sales leader (BDM) in one of two geographic locations (Northeast or West Coast) of Huron’s Workday / Adaptive organization, focused on third party solution sales primarily through Workday’s client base. Working closely with the Workday sales organization during the software sales cycle, Huron is brought in at the implementation phase and, as such, is a trusted, respected partner who understands the many product offerings of Workday.
The success of a BDM will be contingent on having:
• Strong solution sales skills
• Deep understanding of the Workday / Adaptive value proposition developed through strong relationships with Workday sales organization
• Ability to smoothly transition the client from the Workday sales organization to the Huron Workday sales and implementation team
The individual will primarily sell Workday solutions. Success may be found selling through the Workday sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful BDM will be tapped into a broad and deep CFO community in his/her region.
Other responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand and maintain an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets
• Partnering with internal Huron leaders to introduce Huron ‘s Workday solutions to clients
• Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
• Depth in and knowledge of the Workday sales cycle and product offering, or the equivalent
• Extensive experience in selling professional services solutions on a national level.
• Proven ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts.
• Masterful ability at identifying client issues, setting priorities and providing solutions based upon Huron’s offerings.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience.
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA a plus
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Valid through: 11/23/2020
$150K — $200K
5 days ago