Rapid growth in their client portfolio has generated the need for an additional Business Development Manager to sell their FMV leases of a variety of equipment including technology, medical and warehouse management systems.
- Need experience with sales and biz dev of financial solutions for this major player in leasing solutions. Since the late 1970's they have put together over $1B in lease deals and they are growing even faster now.
- Their expertise is in structuring Information Technology, Medical and Telecommunications equipment leases for large creditworthy companies. They are also expanding their portfolio of equipment as well.
- Their innovative strategies providing lease financing and their commitment to customer service has distinguished them within the commercial finance industry.
Here's what we need:
- SOLID experience selling innovative FMV leasing solutions to large companies
- Able to hit the ground running - no training should be needed beyond the basics of what programs they can offer
- Bring your own "book of business" to the table along with a solid methodology of tracking them - no system in place today so you can do whatever works
- Travel as needed, probably about 50% of time
- Exclusively sell fair market value lease structures with a maximum term of 60 months
- Market primarily to Fortune 1000 accounts
- Ability to partner with firms that sell equipment and effectively provide their financial closing tool
- Must have at least 5 successful years working for an equipment leasing company selling FMV leases
The base salary is $70K-$90K+ with an uncapped bonus/commission plan and OTE target of $120K-$140K+. The territory will be the West Coast covering California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah Wyoming and Colorado and may also include national accounts. Solid benefits as well as expenses for travel.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
$120K - $140K
$70K - $90K base, Uncapped bonus/commission plan, expenses, benefits bonus