Low ego. High skill. At The C2 Group, we focus on hiring team members who are passionate about technology and take a high level of ownership in their day-to-day work – all without the typical ego that crowds most agencies. Genuine care and consideration for the success of the team goes a long way in our shop. Meanwhile, our commitment to providing a workplace that promotes balance and betterment for our employees recently led to C2 earning recognition as one of West Michigan's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
Sound interesting? If so, we encourage you to keep reading.
The C2 Group is actively seeking a Business Development Manager with experience selling customizable software who will focus on building upon our client base and provide solutions to potential new clients. This is a new position and comes with high expectations, while also providing room for creativity and growth – a true chance to develop and implement your software sales strategy.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Actively model The C2 Group's culture and approach to servicing clients.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience managing an enterprise software solution-oriented sales environment. (CMS knowledge and SaaS sales experience strongly preferred.)
- Proven track record of working with and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven skills in sales process disciplines, deal coaching, relationship planning/mapping and opportunity pursuits.
- Extensive business acumen particularly in the areas of sales management, sales operations and field marketing.
- Willingness to travel on relatively short notice for presentations and key sales meetings.
- Experience in managing call activities via CRM use.
- Experience in creating and managing RFP/RFI responses and resulting follow ups.
- Experience in managing contract lifecycle from creation to final signatures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Understand, assess, and anticipate potential customers' objectives, strategies, and requirements to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Establish executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work closely with the Marketing team, reviewing potential leads and prospect for sales opportunities.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; Engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction with each account.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Gracefully multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Communicate effectively with leadership, specifically the Client Strategy Lead, new leads and accounts, as well as metrics.
So, What's in it for You?
The C2 Group delivers creative solutions for businesses and business processes that rely on digital tools. Internally, we promote creativity, innovation, freedom and family. We rely on trust and clear communication to do our work. The foundation of our culture has three basic rules: tell the truth, do what you say you will do, and create rewarding work. We seek team members who are strong communicators with high character and excellent problem-solving skills. Here's what we can offer you:
- Base + Commission structure paid on CMS license and services sold.
- Additional income potential for custom solutions.
- Immediate participation in profit sharing.
- Simple IRA eligibility with 3% annual earnings match.
- Professional development stipend to classes, seminars, conferences, or to purchase materials or training to enhance work-related skills.
- Immediate employer-sponsored health insurance, with ancillary dental and vision coverage.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Off-the-job disability insurance.
- Community engagement focus with quarterly service projects.
- Fantastic office setting located in downtown Grand Rapids.