Within the VSC organization, you will work cross-functionally with sales, business development, product management, legal and marketing on joint opportunities to develop with the partners; you will serve as the primary voice of the partner to the VSC executives, and will maintain an active role in discovering new market alliances and technology trends.
You will work closely with other groups at Verizon to synchronize activities and deliver a consistent Verizon messaging and vision.
Main responsibilities include:
- Define the overall GTM strategy for key selected partners.
- Set, track and analyze key partner performance metrics.
- Develop joint pipeline, increasing the number of joint projects that drive new opportunities for the VSC.
- Participate to joint marketing initiatives in coordination with the VSC marketing group, and represent Verizon Smart Communities at partner events
- Promote awareness workshops to enable partners' sales teams through knowledge transfer and training.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling cloud/SaaS services, IoT, and professional services.
Even better if you have:
- A degree, preferably an MBA.
- Sales experience with a Systems Integrator or a Consulting Firm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.