The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for identifying and closing new enterprise accounts in addition to managing existing assigned customer relationships. The BDM will serve as the point of contact to enhance customer awareness of NTT America’s global professional services, managed services, cloud, data center, security, and IP services. The Business Development Manager will provide valuable insights and recommendations to support the client’s strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of Business Development including both New Logo Acquisition and Account Management of an assigned set of customer accounts
- Proven ability to close multiple $10M+ deals
- Establishing and maintaining new client relationships and Teaming Partner relationships in targeted geographies along with retention and upsell of existing customer accounts
- Conduct client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations
- Responsible for driving revenues from go-to-market solutions identified as a good fit for their account portfolio
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis
- Build and manage account plan for targeted accounts
- Build and manage a territory plan for designated region
- 8+ years of sales experience
- Previous Account Executive/Sales experience at a recognized consulting firm preferred
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts
- Strong business development and project management experiencerequired
- Knowledge of end to end managed Infrastructure Services go-to-market solutions a plus
- IT and infrastructure consulting engagement experience a plus
- Experience with global delivery organizational selling and supportprocesses a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.