- Understanding the TripActions vision and priorities, develop a strategy and plan to establish partnerships to create material growth for TripActions.
- Drive cross-functional scoping, alignment, deal structuring, implementation, and management to ensure the success of key partnerships. Coordinate closely and align prioritization & resources amongst product, sales, marketing, and operations.
- Establish performance metrics and goals for each partner relationship.
- Update and maintain proper reporting and funnel management. Perform regular partner reviews of established goals.
- Be accountable for sourced & influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and strategic business objectives.
- Provide regular performance readouts to the business, communicating opportunities and escalating risks when appropriate.
- 7-10+ years in strategic business development, structuring, closing, and launching revenue-driving partner relationships, including internal readiness, partner negotiation, launch, enablement, marketing, operations, and cross-functional management
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- Highly collaborative strategic partnership skills with a knack for driving cross-functional initiatives
- Tremendous empathy and understanding of internal & external partners and how best to influence and work with them
- Strong customer focus - ability to effectively and quickly build relationships while establishing trust and respect
- Financial & legal acumen, negotiation, & business management skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, including ability to scale presentations to various audiences (executive level, marketing, sales, and technical audiences, etc)
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Health: Medical, dental & vision
- Food: Catered meals & drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice & smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you're at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work twice a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco
Valid Through: 2019-10-17