Business Development Manager - Strategy & M&A
Manufacturing / Diversified
This exciting, newly created role exists to drive multiple strategic and business development initiatives for our Filler Metals business. You will project manage and drive multiple cross-functional strategic and critical initiatives to boost the top and bottom line of our Filler Metals business across regions and functions. You will be responsible for due diligence and post-merger integration support, as well as pricing and market share gain strategies, and footprint cost improvement efforts.
In this role you will work through influencing others and get results in a complex decentralized, but global multi-cultural company environment.
Immediate Performance Objectives:
- Define and drive an effective marketing and commercial program to drive shares in several high profitability product lines (mainly North America and Europe)
- Work with the regions and functions to develop an organic Aluminium and high alloy growth strategy.
- Provide ad-hocsupport to due diligence and post-integration efforts for inorganic growth initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Management consulting experiencerequired from top tier consulting firm (senior associate, engagement manager level).
- Proven experience in serving industrial companies across a diverse range of strategic, commercial, marketing, procurement and manufacturing footprint issues.
- Proven problem solving, analytical and communication skills on complex senior management issues
- BachelorDegree in Engineering or Science
- An MBA from a top tier university is highly advantageous