We are looking for a Sr Business Development Manager (FTE role) for one of our global enterprise storage clients. The focus of this role will be to expand the company’s penetration in the Financial Services vertical, through a combination of strategy development, messaging/value proposition development, marketing programs, and salessupport.
Prior experience in financial services, identifying and growing markets and sales, and storage technology familiarity is required.
This is an FTE role with our global enterprise storage solutions client. Candidates can work in the New York City area (remote) or in San Jose, CA. Compensation includes salary, bonus, stock options and a full benefits package.
- Develop strategy for the financial services vertical – including, sub-segments, target account lists, value proposition, go to market plan, competition, etc.
- Create marketing material required to supportmarketing and sales activities. Content to be created includes: training materials, datasheets, solutions briefs, presentations, write papers, etc.
- Evangelize solution with target customers/industry associations.
- Initiate sales conversations with pre-existing professional/personal relationships.
- Partner withsales teams to present solution and win business.
- Capture customer feedback and partner with product management on driving new products for the financial services vertical.
· 5+ years experience in business development or marketing in the financial services industry
· Knowledge of enterprise storage solutions/customer needs
· Network in and knowledge of financial services, hedge funds companies and needs/computing environments
· Strong content creator: writing skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Proven ability to partner withsales’ teams and close business
· Bachelors degree