- Work with tier-1 OEM Account team on driving revenue and market share of products sold through the OEM to meet the quarterly and annual revenue target
- Manage all aspects of the OEM and end user field business development process including opportunity funnel development, relationships with OEM Sales, Pre-Sales technical team, Field marketing teams, eco system partners, internal Sales and Business unit communications.
- Develop, track, and manage opportunities funnel: identify key end user opportunity, assess the tactical and strategic impact, drive qualifications activities, escalation management of technical issues, pricing strategy and quotation delivery, and secure customer commitment.
- Plan and execute on product launch activities with OEM sales & marketing organizations to make sure all relevant information is communicated
- Educate and train OEM Sales and Technical Pre-sales teams of Cavium technology and product differentiation on regular basis.
- Evangelize entire Cavium product portfolio and technology value propositions to create brand preference with OEM Sales and Pre-Sales teams as well as end customers
- Work with OEM account team and field marketing managers to develop incentive programs, marketing campaigns, and messaging for the OEM customer field teams
- Utilize corporate CRM tool to track and update key end user opportunities.
- Self-motivated candidate with system, networking, storage, systems sales experience.
- Ability to be able to manage relationships at all level of the organization, from individual contributors, to executive level contacts.
- Proven effective and high performance individual who consistently meets or exceeds the sales quota and MBO’s.
- Capable presenter who can concisely deliver key corporate, product, and technology messages.
- Ability to collect important information such as customer environment, pain points, solution requirement, competitive data, market trends, and organizational information.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a matrix team environment, team player, and communicate effectively among different organizations internally or externally.
- Must have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization.
- Participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
- Demonstrate initiative and a bias for thoughtful action.
- Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
- Must have the ability to define problems, issues and opportunities, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions from various datasets.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- BS or BA +10 years of related experience related sales and business development experience degree discipline in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering would be plus