Develop and maintain relationships with senior industry leaders to enhance Snap-on industrial sales opportunities by raising awareness of the need to use Snap-on products and services offered by Industrial in Critical Industries. Desired prior experience in oil and gas and railroad industries. This position may serve as primary liaison and be in an advisory role to various groups including, but not limited to, national, local and state affiliations in various industries. This position will also be required to drive new business growth,lead projects and train and interface with field sales groups.
- Corporate representative to industry segment efforts to advance and support assigned segment(s).
- Manage any technical support with state and federal government agencies.
- Builds relationships with senior leaders in assigned industry.
- Support the sales force with education and knowledge about company products and brands and solutions offered by Industrial.
- Work within the industry to explore and develop improvements that raise industry standards.
- Possibly serve (or support corporate leaders who manage relationships) at the national level and coordinate state and local levelsupport with relevant development in these organizations.
- Develop and lead the corporate relationships such as within NATEF, ASE and other certification organizations.
- Advise the corporation about trends in the industry and make recommendations on new products and services for assignedbusiness segments.
- Advise field sales organization with identifying large segment sales opportunities and new sales approaches.
- Develop plans & manage the process while working with sales force & customers to ensure successful implementation.
- A Bachelors degree is required
- Thorough understanding of oil and gas and railroad industries.
- Knowledge in the commercial fleet industry is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience supporting the oil and gas and railroad industries or similar field sales experience
- Familiarity with associated features and benefits of required products/services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong persuasive communicator who has the ability to create and present materials effectively to both internal and external senior leadership.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrate business acumen and assist with/lead negotiations with senior-level management.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects in the field; adaptable and innovative.
- Sound judgment in decision-making and have courage to take calculated risks.
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver license
- Impeccable driving record as well as the ability to acquire adequate auto insurance is required.
- May have extensive domestic travel of approximately 50-75%; some international travel may also be required
Job ID 2019-8363