Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling managedsecurity and PCI compliance solutions to targeted companies and partners within the retail market sector. Candidate must have experience selling software and technology solutions and preferably selling them into the retail market sector. This position offers unlimited compensation with uncapped commissions and comprehensive benefits. No territory restrictions.
The Business Development Manager role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in the Michigan area who is in the PCI/Security Compliance area. This opportunity comes with a competitive base salary, unlimited commission and phenomenal benefits. The ideal candidate would live in the Michigan area but for the right candidate can be based anywhere in the US. Extensive travel up to 33% is required to be successful in this role. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Prospect, position and sell managedsecurity and PCI compliance solutions to large, multi-locationretail organizations.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making process.
- Identify client and prospect expectations, use cases and requirements.
- Articulate the value of our client solutions and how they can be used to solve problems and deliver value to clients, partners and prospects.
- Leverage industry contacts and market knowledge to identify and close opportunities.
- Must be willing to travel33% of the time.
- Candidate must be a hunter with solutions salesexperience.
- Successful network and reputation with decision makers in retail industry.
- Must demonstrate a proven, and verifiable, track record of sales success.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Southfield, MI is the preferredlocation, but you may live anywhere in the U.S.
- Active list of retail contacts is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Bachelor?s degreerequired.
- 3+ years of software sales or IT service sales (not hardware) as an outside sales executive who has called on C level executives.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase? it?s not about what you know, it?s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you?re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand?let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.