Business Development Manager
Business Development/Sales Manager
Quality Builders Warranty Corporation is currently looking for a Business Development Manager based out of Seattle, WA to focus on new, business-to-business account development with home builders. Responsibilities include prospecting and cold calling in person by driving to potential builders within a protected and designated territory based on number of potential prospects. Other duties include phone calls to contact prospective builders to set appointments and mailing out prospecting letters to attract builder interest.
QBW provides a thorough training program, including extensive industry and competitor knowledge as well as development of our company sales process.
Salary: Base pay + commission
- Competitive car and cell phone allowance and expense package reimbursement
- A valid driver's license
- 2-5 years outside salesexperience, with an emphasis on "new" business-to-business account development, preferred
- A four year college degree, preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
Our Business Development/Sales Managers enjoy:
- Competitive Pay-First year earning potential is $90,000+
- Medical and Dental Insurance Package
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement Profit Sharing Plan
- Company issued iPad
- IP Phone for home office
Company Facts & History
For more than 31 years, Quality Builders Warranty Corporation has set the standard in home warranties. QBW's home warranty programs are exclusively backed by Liberty Mutual Insurance, one of the largest and most recognizable names in the industry. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
QBW is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of QBW's team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.