$80K — $100K *
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We help healthcare organizations build innovation capabilities and accelerate key growth initiatives, enabling organizations to own the future, instead of being disrupted by it. Together, we empower clients to create sustainable growth, optimize internal processes and deliver better consumer outcomes.
Health systems, hospitals and medical clinics are under immense pressure to improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of providing patient care. Investing in new partnerships, clinical services and technology is not enough to create meaningful and substantive change. To succeed long-term, healthcare organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients stabilize their business operations today and create tomorrow’s growth by implementing revenue enhancement and cost containment programs, upgrading technology systems, creating stronger leaders and improving outcomes for patients.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
** MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS **
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to:
• Identify trendsetter ideas in SaaS, Sales Performance Management (SPM), Salesforce by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• 5-8 years successful sales experience (less years okay if very strong performance).
• Experience selling Salesforce solutions, either directly or through a consulting firm
• Strong network and be based out of Washington D.C.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Consultative selling skills
• Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
• Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience.
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$200K — $250K
7 days ago