We are the leading security solutions provider that strengthens existing data loss prevention (DLP) solutions by accurately discovering, classifying and protecting sensitive data at the source. We reduce your sensitive data sprawl by 99.5%* or more and reducing the risk of a breach or mishandling of data.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a talent for B2B development to fill our open Business Development Manager positions. The BDM is responsible for generating qualified sales leads for the Regional sales teams. This role will generate new business opportunities by following sales processes to prospect business accounts and follow processes for inbound lead qualification. This person will focus on identifying and researching lists of companies to target, and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the organization. You will need to be in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area to be considered for this position.
* Proactively pursue and qualify sales leads via telesales and email marketing
* Conduct a needs assessment; determine client requirements and expectations and pass qualified leads
* Generate new business leads by providing some basic product information in a timely manner
* Vet leads based on sales criteria and pass in a timely fashion to Enterprise Sales team
* Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
* Effectively communicate with the assigned Regional Sales team,schedule calls, and appointments
* Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
* Orchestrate discussions with C-Level execs around their business needs
* Software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
* 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
* A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
* Ability to thrive in a team-selling environment
* Ability to develop sales relationships with clients and solicit referrals
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to write succinct, crisp emails
* High level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic
* Candidates must be energetic, eager to learn, and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
* Salesforce CRM - a plus
* Prior telesales or call center experience a plus
* Experience in a goal-oriented sales environment
* Experience in cyber-security is a plus