Towne & Locke is seeking an experienced Business Development Representativeto join our client's growing team in Ridgefield, CT. This position offers a very competitive salary plus commission insurance benefits, 401K, paid time off etc.
The Business Development Representative primary focus will be working with new prospects, setting up appointments, demos and closing new business.
- Contact potential prospects developed from Marketing.
- Meet with clients to uncover new opportunities.
- Discuss the beneficial features of our products and services.
- Search for potential new clients via cold calling, emails, attending events.
- Present online or in person demo's on our services and offerings.
- Manage proposals, contracts, service agreements and leases.
- Have a deep understanding of the companies services.
- 3+ years of IT/MSP sales experience
- Has to have great communication skills, great on the phone, ability to listen and understand the client.
- Has to be able to discuss clients technical problems and offer suggestions.
- Has to be able to multitask in a fast past environment.
- A true hunter and has the ability to bring in net new business.
- Has to be able to understand support tools and services.
- Work in a team environment.
- Document any expenses and time off.
- Attend our weekly sales meetings to discuss current and future opportunities.
- Document all related processes.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services
- Pass all certifications needs for the role
Towne & Locke is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all applicants without unlawful consideration of race, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.