What you will be doingThe Business Development Manager is exclusively responsible for winning strategic new business in the Retail Community and Specialty pharmacy market for a highly respected Fortune 10 organization in a large and expanding market with high dollar opportunities.
- Develops productive business relationships with prospective customers that build individual customer trust and confidence in AmerisourceBergen.
- Develops and persuasively presents customer proposals that meet the needs of individual prospective customers.
- Closes new customer business in each fiscal year in order to meet assigned revenue and profitability goals.
- Effectively and efficiently manages the entire new business sales pipeline to ensure that the time to close is continually improved and business goals are met.
- Works collaboratively with internal AmerisourceBergen business partners as necessary to sell new business and develop agreement terms that are mutual