Career Opportunity: Business Development Manager with RESLV in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for building long-term consultative relationships with clients? Do you have experience helping clients find new and creative ways to share their stories? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining client relationships across all lines of business. You will nurture healthy team and client bonds while providing leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of strategic business objectives. Additionally, this role will:
- Actively pursue new clients.
- Conduct quarterly reviews to include the highest level of client satisfaction. Conduct weekly meetings with team leader, clearly communicating client requirements, status updates, and providing feedback on performance/issues requiring resolution.
- Develop proposals and write business plans for new business opportunities.
- Identify, develop and manage strategic relationships with an array of clients in different industries, including healthcare organizations, universities, small businesses, restaurants, local governments, and athletic organizations.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business.
- Monitor customer satisfaction through quality metrics and client feedback.
- Must have knowledge (through regular collaboration) of company pricing and value statement. This knowledge is not to be offered without customer inquiry. A strong understanding of relaying the company value statement is required.
- Plan, design, and implement strategic business objectives to profitably grow accounts/prospects.
You should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sales and developing strategy
- Strong client networking skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence others and be a strong negotiator
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle projects independently
- A high level of personal accountability, a “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to engage with high- and low-level managers and develop in-depth knowledge of client business
- Knowledge of how to develop a compelling value proposition, develop effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
Based in the Cincinnati region and providing services beyond, our goal is to rediscover your brand’s story through high-quality video production and social media and PR execution. We are always exploring new and creative ways to help our clients stand out and share their stories through video solutions and implementation strategies.
Come join a growing company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of storytelling through professional video and digital content production and distribution.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.