Business Development Manager
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Business Development Manager-Travel Transportation and Hospitality Vertical
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
Redmond, Wa area
MUST HAVE Experience Hunting for Business for a large big six consulting firm .
MUST HAVE sold CONSULTING SERVICES into the Travel, Transportation or Hospitality Industries
Must be willing to do extensive Travel
The Business Development Manager position is a key sales role for the team for North America, responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies for target companies within the TTH Unit.
Skill and Experience Requirements
Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the TTH Industry
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 8 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Good understanding of the TTH industry.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
- Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra , etc
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading TTH Companies.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients for The candidate will target sales of entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Consulting, BPO, ADM, IS and Engineering Services for targeted firms. The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for services in the sales regions identified above. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution. The role is supported by on-site and offshore Pre-Sales & Solutioning teams.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the TTH Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
- Adhere to all Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.