QualiTest Group is a has offices in the USA, Europe, Israel and India, along with 2,000 QA and testing professionals in over 11 branches worldwide! We are growing aggressively and we are expanding our regional sales force.
Our Business Development Manager position is a full time, quota carrying position located in our San Diego, CA office. This individual will be responsible for building & growing sales opportunities in the west coast.
- Prospecting and cold calling CIOs, IT, Quality and Testing Managers, while breaking into mid-large sized companies that either develop software or implement customized off-the-shelf software packages.
- Navigate multiple stakeholders, gain access and sell our services to either replace other 3rd party vendors or an ineffective internal testing operation.
- Monitoring and reporting on all sales activities via company’s custom CRM
- Participating in ongoing sales training/coaching
- Bachelor's degree is a must. Masters degree is a plus.
- 5 or more years of IT/ Software services sales experience is a must
- Previous experience both opening and closing enterprise level complex multi stakeholder services solutions
- Proven track-record of hitting quota through cold prospecting
- Selling services above $100K is a PLUS
- Must have some experience with consultative selling OR enterprise selling
- Previous experience selling into one or more of the above Target Verticals
- Creative, engaging, outgoing, curious, ambitious and fearless
- An assertive individual, who can take charge and is proactive.