A Business Development Manager (BDM) will be a senior sales executive who possesses excellent organizational, communication and proven selling skills in business solutions. The successful candidate must demonstrate a commitment to achieving overall revenue target goals and will have responsibility for managing, leading and closing opportunities within our US Public Sector State & Local Government accounts. The candidate will engage with the Microsoft selling teams to identify and drive opportunities within the assigned territory.
Direct sales activities:-
• The BDM will be accountable for the achievement of revenue quota attainment.
• Networking within the US Public Sector State & Local Government marketplace in the West & North Central Regions.
• Lead generation & pipeline development of Public Sector opportunities
• Target list management
• Preparing for sales calls, including coordination of the team selling effort
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Business Solutions product line(s) is required.
• This role requires exceptionally strong solution sales capabilities, professional communication skills - both written and oral, and the ability to sell Enterprise Applications to IT and Business Executives.
• Direct follow-up and managing on-going follow up with prospects
• Travel up to 35% of time.
Indirect sales responsibilities:
• Preparing for and participating in sales meetings
• Participating in business development events
• Assisting with marketing campaigns
• Participating in events to strengthen Tribridge's key business partner relationships
• Actively managing and increasing Tribridge's market awareness
Education, Certifications and Experience:
• BS/BA degree is required, MBA preferred
• 5-10 years of solution selling experience, a command of complex sales processes, an understanding of Enterprise CRM and ERP solutions, as well as experience working within a channel sales model.
• Must have 3+ years experience and/or expert knowledge of the US Public Sector State & Local Government marketplace in the West Regions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP a plus.
• Must have the skills to work within an account overlay & partner selling model.
• Must have prior experience selling solutions with an average price over $100K
• Professional, assertive, and skilled in forming new relationships in assigned territory.
• Strong solution sales capabilities, professional communication skills - both written and oral, and the ability to sell Enterprise Applications to IT and Business Executives.
• Proven record of exceeding quota.
• Prior experience using a CRM system to manage a pipeline preferred, MS CRM preferred.
• Must be willing to work closely with other office sales teams.
• Demonstrated team selling skills including a cooperative approach, flexibility, and leadership skills to help drive the sales process