Apple is seeking a Business Development Manager to help drive partner alliances and enable new Apple Pay functionality. You will work cross functionally with Apple Pay business leaders, project managers, operations, product marketing, engineering, merchant and legal teams to help enable our strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for supporting multiple complex projects and providing consistent communication to business leaders. Proven success in leading partner relationships will also be important for your success. Apple Pay Business Development is responsible for helping formulate and handle execution of strategic plans and partner-specific plans, either internally or in collaboration with our partners. You will lead the effort to define the scope of the partner relationship, key elements of success for both parties, the processes for leading ongoing relationship matters, and ensuring overall relationship success. And much much more we can't tell you about. Sound like fun? Drop us a line and let's talk.
- Top-tier business development experience with 3+ years of partner management experience in FinTech.
- Experience and subject matter expertise in payment processing, payment networks, mobile payments, mobile commerce, global markets and the NFC ecosystem and applications
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge and ability to learn quickly.
- Srong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional time management, documentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Direct experience working on cross channel initiatives and emerging technology.
- Ability to initiate business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with minimal mentorship.
- High-energy and collaborative teammate who feeds off of goal setting and achievement.
- Develop and run productive long-term relationships with external business partners. - Build strong relationships and collaborate with cross-functional internal organizations. - Manage business development projects from initiation to completion. - Ensure risks are identified and mitigated. - Some travel may be required. - This role is full time in our Cupertino, CA.