Our employee-owned firm has achieved significant growth and has been named as a “Best Firm to Work For” every year since 2007 by Consulting Magazine. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial company that takes pride in our people, culture, clients and work-life balance.
This is a Business Development Manager, Professional Staffing role with responsibility for expanding North Highland’s staffing services practice into organizations that are not existing clients of our firm. The successful candidate will be expected to work in collaboration with the sales team to increase North Highland’s client portfolio. North Highland offers a base salary, generous commission plan and exceptional benefits package.
We are hiring in our Atlanta, GA market.
The Business Development Manager, Professional Staffing position is highly visible and focuses on signing new clients and selling work.
- Successfully developing and managing the strategy and plan to expand staffing services into organizations that are not existing clients of North Highland.
- Developing partnership relationships with new/potential clients’ leadership level personnel.
- Formulating and executing best practices in generating leads, tracking opportunities and leveraging BDM services.
- Managing account timeline, budget and other critical administration responsibilities.
- Developing professional network through association memberships, and community activities.
- 10+ years of salesexperience in management consulting, advisory, and/or professional services
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to sell solution-based engagements
- Experience implementing and running new saleschannels
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
Compensation plan includes a base salary, commission, equity, and excellent benefits. Some of our perks include unlimited PTO, cell phone allowance, company-paid parking, free coffee/snacks, flexible work hours and an industry-leading training program.