Strategic Business Development Manager
- Responsibilities will include entry into new ecosystems and the execution of key partner and MSP relationships. The priority for this role is to add MSP/VMS accounts and provide input to the delivery model that works best for that Client/MSP.
- Build new MSP Strategic Relationships
- Ability to leverage previous relationships and/or partnerships to generate new business, acquire new MSA's with direct clients or MSP models/relationships
- Drive team to deliver on requirements and manage service delivery to clients
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling
- Prospect new business to expand customer base
- 5+ years' successful experience (exceeding quota) in a quota carrying sales role, selling into new accounts
- Prior experience with acquiring MSP solutions for the organization
- Demonstrated ability to interact within all levels of a solution partner or customer organization
- Highly motivated and driven to build strong relationships
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships, manage expectations and deadlines with Clients.
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills in the form of phone calls, emails, etc.
- Successfully mastered the following skills: sales management, aggressive cold/warm calling, prospecting, product demonstration, and closing