GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it.
We are currently seeking Business Development Manager to join our growing Sales Team. In this role you would sell innovative strategy, technology and Mart-Tech solutions to top digital agencies and our Strategic Accounts. The Business Development Manager will work with new and existing accounts to gain a better understanding of the challenges they face while collaborating with them to identify new opportunities and long term solutions leveraging past solutions as blueprints for future success.
The key to success in this role will lie in your ability to seek out and develop strong long-term relationships with technical executives/decision makers throughout the engagement process and continuing to nurture that relationship post-engagement - introducing new opportunities accordingly. The end goal is growing and developing our book of long-term partnerships.
Primary job responsibilities
- Sell GeekHive?s strategy, solutions and services within assigned accounts & market
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Maintain and develop new relationships within your assigned accounts and assigned market
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients/prospects throughout the week - primarily in NYC
- 3+ years experience selling - preferably in the agency market
- Experience selling in both direct and partner models
- Demonstrated Agency market knowledge and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel/meet with clients
- Work either in NYC or remote with close proximity to NYC