Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
Navitas Business Consulting Inc., has an immediate opening for Business Development Manager with responsibility to identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in identifying new business opportunities – new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets.
- 5+ years of experience in a client success, account management or client services position, focusing on driving client satisfaction and building relationships within large companies.
- Experience in contract definition (drafting statement of work, defining services and deliverables etc.)
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of relationships and responsibilities.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals.
- Proven experience with and understanding of development and software delivery lifecycle (SDLC), Cloud Computing and Agile software development and products.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- Achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships.
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Ethical, organized, detailed oriented and trustworthy
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Manage business and customer activity and data in CRM
- Manage and maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasting
- Manage and maintain geographic or public sector specific territory
- Conduct strategic planning including call planning, account planning, and territory planning
- Prior experience in working with Federal Government Agencies is a plus.
· Required Qualification: A bachelor s degree in business management, administration, or a related field is required for this job. Previous years of work experience in a business development managing capacity can be helpful. Business and leadership certifications are a plus.
Position ID: NAV01205