Our client is a wireless market leader dedicated to providing the best mass transit wireless technology. With millions M2M devices sold nationwide and internationally, they have a strong professional reputation in the industry as a reliable provider of high-quality and innovative technology. They are hiring a Business Development Manager to manage the sales pipeline.
The Business Development Manager will have access to the high-growth Northeast sales region. They will develop sales strategy for end-to-end indoor/outdoor networking solutions and prospect major public sector customers within transportation agencies, mass transit, and emergency first responders.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary package plus uncapped commissions and a comprehensive benefits package, including health care options, performance bonuses, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Access to a high-demand sales region within the wireless solutions market that is expected to grow by $4 billion dollars within the next 10 years.
- Sales team has proven success selling high-value wireless products to the public sector.
- Extensive resources and tools: sales engineers, solutions managers, marketing team, mentors, and channel managers.
- Product suite includes advanced flexible solutions? including indoor/outdoor WiFi, small cells, IoT/M2M, smart city, and emerging technologies.
- Networking with the most trusted names in the wireless industry.
- Developing in-depth sales knowledge with the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest in the wireless space.
- Develop and implement solutions selling approach within territory, with an emphasis on marketing to mass transit, transportation, public safety, and other public sector customers.
- Analyze customer needs and develop end-to-end networking solutions proposals, with support from pre-sales, engineering, and implementation teams.
- Support the extensive emerging technology program, including emerging connectivity solutions within the wireless smart device market.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing team to develop cohesive sales strategy and get top-level sales support to boost sales opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend top industry trade shows, conferences, and events.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience in the telecom/wireless/mobile device industry, with a focus on selling wireless and networking solutions, especially for mass transit and transportation applications.
- Strong technical understanding of wireless technologies, including:
- Bluetooth / BLE
- Large-scale Wi-Fi and network solutions
- Low-power IoT
- Knowledge of emerging 5G technology, IoT, and M2M products is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Up to 50% travel, with some remote and work-from-home options.