Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Zalk Josephs Fabricators! Zalk Josephs Fabricators has been in the structural steel fabrication business for over a century and supplies structural steel across the Midwest. The Zalk Josephs team has built their reputation on proven performance, meeting their customer’s stringent demands at highly competitive prices.
Zalk is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to expand our sales base in the Midwest.
• Develop business plan and strategic sales campaign for new and existing accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Monitor the marketplace for new and emerging industries and business trends.
• Continue to formulate new sales and marketing approaches or programs that will support the short and long terms goals of the organization.
• Retain and grow revenue and account shares.
• Interface with key customer and subcontractor executives in a professional, mutually beneficialpartnership. • Perform special projects and complete allotherduties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering, Business Management, Administration, related degree and/or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of five years’ experience of supporting similar key primary responsibilities at meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
• Ability to read and understand construction documents – including drawings and specifications.
• Regional travel required.
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Excellent communication and customer service skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.