Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
• This position is for the Business Development Senior Manager in the IWSS Radar Sensor Systems line of business supporting the Next Generation of Ground Based Radars including: LTAMDS, Sentinel A4 and TPY-X.
o 3 Year LRP $1.0 B
• Strong Army relationships.
• Leads and directs a diverse group of domestic and international business development professionals.
• Manages New Business Fund accounts (MA, B&P, IRAD).
• Conducts performance management goal setting and assessments.
• Interacts frequently with IWSS executives. Works closely with capture managers, program managers, and functional staff.
• Develops/reviews RSS domestic and international business development and capture plans.
• Develops and manages Next Generation Radars portion of RSS Long Range Plan.
• Identifies new domestic and international market opportunities for the RSS product line.
• Coordinates domestic and international engagement plans and strategies with company, business area, and corporate POCs, including, but not limited to LMGA and LMI.
• Develops and maintains productive business relationships with current and potential customers, partners, suppliers, and international trade organizations.
• Participates in Domestic and Foreign Military Sales contract negotiations with US Government and in Direct Commercial Sales contract negotiations with foreign customers.
• Acts as primary contact for customer inquiries, general correspondence, and product technical, pricing, and availability requests.
• Initiates required Department of State export licenses.
• Assists in proposal development.
• Leads assigned captures.
• Assists in development of product roadmaps to meet market needs.
• Conducts all business in strict compliance with all corporate command media and applicable state, federal, and international regulations.
This position is contingent upon a Sentinel A4 win
10+ years of radar program management, business development, or operational experience.
A high degree of flexibility and the ability to travel worldwide without restriction.
Must be able to operate and thrive in a fast paced international environment.
Must be self motivated and able to operate with minimal guidance in a highly competitive environment.
Thorough understanding of International budgeting and acquisition processes
Thorough understanding of Foreign Military Sales process
Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to clearly articulate strategies at multiple levels of business and government
Excellent presentation skills
Team Player – effective at organizing and motivating a diverse set of individuals in pursuit of common objectives
Deal closer – highly effective at bringing tasks and projects to a successful and timely conclusion
Superior knowledge of potential customers and demonstrated customer relations skills
International business experience with knowledge of cultures and customs
Exceptional leadership skills; ability to inspire and motivate people in a very demanding and competitive environment
Experience or deep understanding of various functions supporting program capture and execution
Experience in a Lockheed Martin IWSS business area
Broad knowledge of RMS products and services areas
Experience capturing International business
Experience in US DOD, and/or major system acquisition
Technical knowledge of Radar Surveillance Systems
Mastersdegree in Business or Engineering
Proficiency with Microsoft Office.