Strategically conducts joint business planning with eCommerce buyers, category managers to drive volume and profit growth for K-C categories. Implement K-C brand strategies and tactics to drive all eCommerce sales (include governmental and international sales, if applicable). Manage eCommerce relationships, category management, and business planning and trade management utilizing cross-functional resources and data sources.
Reports to: KCNA eCommerce Sales Director
Scope of Position:
Manage varying dollar volume, customer segmentation, category rankings and K-C products and categories. Responsible for eCommerce sales as well as application of sales policies and procedures. Comprehensive knowledge of corporate, marketing and distribution operations to ensure volume and contribution objectives/quotas are accomplished.
- General understanding of eCommerce marketing place dynamics in class trade strategies.
- Strategically develop and implement innovative eCommerce marketing, pricing and sales policies and programs to exceed sales volume objectives for government, domestic and international sales.
- Develop and coordinate distribution and warehousing programs to reduce costs and provide superior customer service. Control salesbudget and promotion expenses to contribute to profitable objectives and investments.
- Serve as liaison between eCommerce contacts, team counterparts and internal support team members to foster culture of growth and collaborations.
- Strategically analyze and interpret eCommerce trends and demographic data. Project short-term forecasts out 2-3 years to ensure K-C’s action plans meet future demands.
- Perform strategic analyses, and design strategic business presentations tailored to achieve realistic customer performance, and support K-C's planning process. Interview potential applicants/candidates for Customer Business Partner positions
- Comprehend various international business cultures and taboos.
- Strong ability to concisely communicate orally and in writing precisely to individuals and groups, and influence Neenah, WI Brand groups and Champions; consistent engagement in person with Directors, Vice Presidents and Category Managers at customers.
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
- Ability to perform merchandise shelf sets at test sites or retail store environments.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to understand and react to recent category trends
- Ability to precisely communicate, orally and in writing, innovative business solutions to customers and K-C Team Leader.
- Ability to assess business view strategically.
- Ability to operate and use telephone, computer/laptop and other technological devices/software programs to communicate with other people.
- Ability to proficiently use and perform key functions of Microsoft Excel software program.
- Ability to create and deliver persuasive professional PowerPoint Sales presentations to communicate data driven insights recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to travel via aircraft, and operate and drive motor vehicles for business travel, with valid driver license.
Department Specific/Non-Essential Functions Include But Not Limited To:
- Demonstrate and strategically apply consumer industry and cross-category knowledge and expertise. Strategically organize and develop quarterly and annual plans to drive weekly and monthly prioritization of key development activities and projects to achieve superior management of business operations. Arrange meetings with customer executives.
- Keep team leader informed on status of plans and programs, changing conditions, requirements of marketplace, competitive activity, issues and accomplishments that may affect sales results. Develop alternative courses of action. Consider alternatives, risk management and impact of alternatives.
- Express knowledge of systems, situation statuses, procedures and culture of company. Promptly reconcile and communicate changes and conduct team adjustment to new changes. Adjust to meet requirements of changing conditions/situations.
- Render judgments and make timely decisions in alignment with business objectives. Independently set priorities and proactively identify issues, underlying problems, magnitude of situations and potential solutions and developing a plan of action. Precisely communicate in prompt timely manner with various levels of workers (include international relationships, if applicable).
Educationrequired: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
At least 5 years’ progressive exempt status experience in business), customer management and customer development or equivalent in other business functions. Proficient in statistics and quantitative business analysis. Financial/budget, currency exchange and sales team management.
- Ecommerce experiencepreferred, passion for driving eCommerce growth is a must
- Knowledge of supply and demand. Broad knowledge of K-C organizational structure, products and categories and Customer Development policies and procedures. Knowledge of Integrated Customer Business Planning Process and operations of Business Planner software.
Results, strategy and vision orientation, leadership, strong oral and written communication, ethical judgment and decision making, cross-cultural, international business intuition, change management, analytical, project and risk management and also building relationships.
Sales, eCommerce sales, cross-functional, persuasive, prioritization and time management, resources and team management, complex problem solving, active listening, coaching, adaptability and social perspectives
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
DISCLAIMER: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide global relocationsupport for this role.