$80K — $100K *
Kerecis seeks a highly motivated Business Development Manager to work closely with wound care hospitals and clinics, capture new accounts while nurturing existing business within the territory, and identify the individual needs of clients and patients in order to deliver a successful experience. The ideal candidate will also be able to forge relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, support and develop market strategy, and prepare quotes, proposals, and contracts. We seek someone who is driven, charismatic, competitive, yet a team player, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Business Development Manager is a part of the Direct Sales team in the following areas and reports directly to the Regional Sales Director.
• Work and partner with hospitals, operating rooms, surgeons, wound clinics and offices to sell Kerecis Omega3 Wound in the Territory (defined below)
• Capture new accounts and nurture existing business within wound care facilities located in the Territory.
• Sell and manage revenues consistent with Kerecis targets, focusing on GPOs and new accounts
• Work with clients and patients as well as perform in service events and follow up appropriately
• Report sales and forecasts using PipeDrive and other Kerecis business planning tools
• Maintain all information in PipeDrive, Kerecis' current CRM system
• Inform and educate customers on reimbursement of Kerecis products
• Provide product design input
• Follow market developments
• Assist Regional Sales Director on developing the go-to-market strategy for the territory
Education & Experience
Valid through: 9/21/2021