What We Want You to Accomplish:
- The efforts of the Business Development Manager will result in the tactical and strategic development of the commercial sales strategy in the Digital Mobile Marketplace.
- You are the face of our company, leading the charge into the market and responsible for increasing our market share of factory, captive, and fleet lease customers by aligning your goals with the commercial sales budget each year.
- Be an integral part of marketing by attending industry conferences and other marketing events as well as create, negotiate and review client marketing and promotional programs.
- Identify opportunities and/or gaps to improve post-sale operations, sales operations, and our product.
- Assist the business solutions team in the management of strategic information and deployment of analysis for commercial customers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to build new relationships, resolve customer issues or complaints, and negotiate and implement new sales agreements.
- Be a liaison between accounts, additional business units, and internal stakeholders within TradeRev.
- Create, implement, and facilitate strategies with the Executive Director of Commercial Sales and other business units.
- Immerse yourself into our world; becoming well versed in the current automotive wholesale industry and how TradeRevs’ technology fits within it.
Core activities include:
- Promoting TradeRev among commercial automotive consignors of used vehicles in North America.
- Be the subject matter expert on TradeRev to provide constant sales and technical support to your existing users and partners.
- Discover, contact, negotiate with, and support commercial automotive consignors of used vehicles in North America
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing, or related discipline required with at least four (4) years of experience in the automobile industry.
- Ability to analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Experience in the automotive industry, especially regarding technology solutions for Commercial Sales
- Confident in a technology-focused environment; demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and possible application to real-world projects.
- Understand the space TradeRev exists in, including all the Digital Mobile competitors in Canada and the US
- Willingness to travel 30-50% of the time
If this job describes you, please apply! We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.